Say hello to the holidays because December is finally here! While we cannot believe 2018 is so rapidly coming to a close, there is still so much of the holiday season still left to celebrate. For instance, those office holiday parties and gatherings with friends are just around the corner.
Whether you are on a budget or in a time crunch, we wanted to share some of our favorite Secret Santa and Stocking Stuffer gift ideas for everyone on your list!
For the Animal Lover
- Pop Culture Toys: Give the animal lovers in your life a cute, pop culture inspired toy like this Starbucks latte or Chanel perfume bottle to share with their furbabies.
- Teepee Bed: For that pet owner who is extra, this teepee dog bed will light up their holiday! P.S. Does this come in people size?!
- Animal Slippers: For the friend whose ideal night is staying in and cuddling up with their furry friend, give the gift of added adorable comfort with these cozy slippers.
For the Wellness Guru
- CBD Supplement: The CBD wellness trend is on the rise, and from capsules to roll-ons this wellness rage makes for the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Essential Oils: For your friends and family who are constantly channeling their Hermione Granger in potions class, a starter kit of essential oils in definitely the way to go for a budget friendly gift.
- Overtime Mask: Give the gift of refreshed skin, regardless of the holiday overtime with this cult-favorite mask from Summer Fridays – the perfect little something for an office gift exchange.
For the Jetsetter
- Passport Holder: Knowing that many of our friends' and family's New Year’s resolution is to travel more, a beautiful passport holder is the perfect gift of encouragement to fulfill that goal.
- Travel Candles: It can be hard to make a hotel or Airbnb feel like home, but gifting a small travel candle can bring all the comforts of home with you on your travels.
- Sleep Mask: From the plane to a road trip, catching some extra sleep is vital to avoid jet lag. Gift the jet lag cure, also known as a sleep mask, to revamp your friends or family members' travel essentials.
For the Stubborn Sibling
- Day Defining Wine Glass: Whether you just had the best or worst day at work, this cute wine glass not only adds some flare, but also a touch of humor to your everyday entertaining.
- What Do You Meme Card Game: This millennial version of Apples to Apples pins players against each other to showcase the funniest meme. This game will bring guaranteed laughs to a family party or Friday night with friends.
- Book Subscription: It can be hard to find time to read (unless you’re our CEO Karen who seemingly has an extra day in the week to read entire novels), but gifting a book is a great reminder to friends, family or coworkers to take time for themselves and dig into a good book.